Our Company http://www.captains-tours.gr("we" or "us") is committed to protecting the information that you share with us online, using our Website. We treat the personal data you give to us with care and transparency, acting according to the European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) on the protection of the personal data and on the free movement of such data and the Greek Legislation.
We encourage you to read this Privacy Notice carefully when using our website or services or transacting business with us. By reading this Privacy Notice, the user is hereby informed on how we collect, process and protect personal data furnished through our website at http://www.captains-tours.gr
Who are we ?
The data controller of our Sites is Chatzi Maria, Travel Agency Personal Company, based in the Shopping Centre Epsilon in Faliraki, Rhodes. We are authorized by the Greek National Tourism Organization (EOT) with a registry Number ΜΗ.Τ.Ε 11/43/E/60/00/00269/0/0. If you have any questions about how we treat your personal data, please contact us via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Linked services, third party sites and content
Our website may contain links to other company sites, such as https://www.poseidonsubmarine.com and https://www.rhodescitytour.com which belong to us.Our website may also, from time to time, contain links to other websites which are outside of our control and are not covered by this Policy. We do not own, operate or control the websites of those third parties and as a result we do not accept any responsibility or liability for other sites’ privacy policies. If you access other websites using the links provided, we encourage you to check their policies before submitting any personal information.
What kind of personal data we collect and how we use it ?
When you visit our website, we may collect:
Information to help us understand how to improve our services and our website and its content. We have a legitimate business interest for this processing: to ensure that our website is operating effectively and to provide you with great services and user experience;
We may collect information such as your name surname, email address , organization, city, country , address in case you choose to communicate with us using our website's contact form.
We collect this information for the following reasons:
- We have a legitimate business interest to collect this information: to continue to improve the services we provide to you, for statistical purposes, for better user experience and to answer to your questions and requests.
- To ensure you receive marketing and offers that are of most interest and relevance to you if you are our client and if you are not only under your explicit consent.
Who do we share your info with ?
We respect your personal data and therefore we do not share or disclose your data to any third parties.In some circumstances, we may have to disclose your personal information by law, because a court or the police or other legal or regulatory enforcement agency has asked us for it and we are obliged to obey.
We require all third parties that we work with to treat your personal information as confidential and to fully comply with all applicable data protection and consumer legislation.
Data Transfers outside the EEA
We do not transfer the data we collect from you to countries outside the European Economic Area ("EEA").
In case we may need for some reason to transfer such data, we will only transfer such data in countries that satisfy the adequate or comparable levels of protection in order to protect personal data held in that jurisdiction, and (where we are required to do so) solely under your consent.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to our website and any transmission is at your own risk.
Special categories of personal data
We do not collect sensitive personal data, unless you provide us them along with an explicit consent for every related purpose of processing.
At http://www.captains-tours.gr, it is not part of our policy to seek or obtain personal data directly from minors (i.e. under the age of 18) without their parental or legal guardian’s consent. However, as it is impossible to always determine the age of persons who access and use our website, we encourage parents or guardians to contact us if they notice any case of unauthorized data provision by minors in order to exercise accordingly their rights such as deletion of their data
How long do we keep your personal data ?
In any case we do not store the personal data we collected from you in order to answer to your questions or requests or after the provision of our services for more than 3 months.
You, the user, as a data subject, have a number of rights.
• access your personal data stored at any time and get a copy of this information. Furthermore, the data subject can have access to the following information:• the purposes of the processing;
• the categories of personal data concerned;
• the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
• where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
• the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject, or to object to such processing;
• the existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
• where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
• the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
Furthermore, the data subject shall have a right to obtain information as to whether personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. Where this is the case, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer.
If a data subject wishes to avail himself of this right of access, he or she may at any time contact our lawyer or contact our company at email@example.com• require us to rectify, inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete data; (right to rectification)
• obtain from us the erasure or the limitation of the data processing, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing; (right to be forgotten and the right to restriction of processing)
• your Personal Information, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit that data to another entity without limitation. (right to data portability)
• object to the processing of your data where we are relying on our legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing. (right to object)
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact our company at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us and we will correct or update any information as soon as possible. If you believe that our company has not complied with your data protection rights, you can file a complaint to the Greek Data Protection Authority (http://www.dpa.gr/portal/page?_pageid=33,15048&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL)
We may link to other websites which are not within our control. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Social media login
Our websites and apps provide plug-ins to social media websites, including Facebook, Youtube and Instagram.
If you make use of, or log-in to, the social media features on our websites or apps, we may (depending on your privacy settings) access, use and store information about you, including, but not limited to: your name, e-mail address, gender, location, profile, picture, contacts, and any other information you have chosen to make available.
Your continued use of our website after the updates to this Policy is deemed acceptance of those changes. If any proposed change is unacceptable to you, you may request that we remove your personal data (and/or that of other individuals for whom you made your travel reservations) from our records.
If you would like to get in touch with us, please contact:Maria Chatzi
Tel: (+30) 22410 87086
Mobile: (+30) 6945 370301
Fax: (+30) 22410 87304